1/2 Cylinder Carburettor Motorbike Engine
Self contained fully operational motorbike engine rigs. Complete with start, charge, fuel, air-intake, cooling and exhaust systems. The engine rigs are manufactured to replicate the engine bay of the donor bike.
Engines can be supplied with fault insertion boards, this allows a range of open circuit and high resistance faults to be inserted, designed to aid teaching diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting.
Pin-out facility on all sensors and actuators Ø2mm sockets enabling real-time values to be taken without compromising the wiring harness.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational motorcycle engine rig, complete with fuel, cooling, exhaust and ignition systems
- Based on a single or twin cylinder motorcycle engine, complete with carbureted fuel system
- Engine Rig mounted on a self-contained stand complete with castors
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Powder coated paint finish
12 V - Battery (not included)
|Pin-outs Ø2mm sockets||526300001|
|Error Switch Box, 10 Faults||526200010|
Length 1100 mm, Width 1100 mm, Height 1300 mm
Weight: 150 kg